We’re back for another update! We pray that everyone is safe and of good health. Now to the updates which again will continue to be somewhat short; but very key, informative, and important.
- Everything has been going according to plan with our custom carrier board. We actually received our boards 1 day earlier than anticipated, and our engineering team got right to work; yet taking their time to ensure every step in the process of assembling and soldering every component was followed on one of the initial boards. The final assembly has concluded on board 1 of 5 and our team will be performing a number of validation tests over the next 2 weeks to ensure 100% functionality. THERE ARE NO RED FLAGS AND EVERYTHING IS EXPECTED TO FUNCTION AS ANTICIPATED. We are planning to commence Alpha road testing some time in July and begin getting some highly anticipated road use and videos over to you all—then; Beta! Take a look at some of our finished board snapshots below.
- As a reminder, ALL DESIGN is 100% complete as well; which was wrapped up several weeks ago.
- Software has now reached an 91% completion status. As a reminder, this phase will run all the way up to official product release in order to test and optimize everything during this phase. Our team continues to stay on top of this critical piece of development. An ~2 weeks from today we will be releasing a look at the semi-final version of our companion mobile application; giving you deeper insight into the design, functionality, and just how much work we’ve been putting into this portion of the project. Take a look at some of the other changes (e.g., New Sensor Dashboard, ICH News Page, Settings Page & options, etc.) we’ve made thus far in the GIF below!
The next BIGGEST steps in our road to production are:
- No other updates on Tooling at this time as this is a rather lengthy process. The next update on Tooling will be once the tooling has concluded. There are no issues. Again; as a final reminder, this is the largest driver of the release schedule (below). Our manufacturer is still committed to completing tooling and sample production within the 60 day window.
- As another reminder from last month’s statement, we will be jumping straight to Beta testing during the tooling/sample production process to get initial helmets in a number of your hands and so we can still garner that road test feedback we value from you all. Additional communications around planning for this will be released closer to that time; so more to come on this. Everyone will be notified via an update so you’ll know to check your inboxes and assist in coordination to keep things moving as swiftly as possible.
- Order fulfillment is now on target to begin accordingly after the tooling and certifications process & initial production, again; starting with the U.S. and then continuing internationally through the rest of the year. Given that the schedule has shifted a little more, slightly past our Q2 target, we will begin to ship as quickly as the helmets roll off the manufacturing line and are prepped through our quality control process.
[Full Schedule Reminder]
In the face of relentless obstacles, we continue to harness the power of resilience; transforming adversity into stepping stones that will propel us towards extraordinary triumph.
From all of us here at ICH, WE THANK YOU AND ARE ALWAYS FOREVER GRATEFUL.
Please message us with any questions—we will always be here for you. Stay blessed and stay safe.
-Team ICH (fully committed)